St. Mary Catholic Church, circa 1890, is a Roman Catholic Church of the Diocese of Savannah and is located in the historic district of Americus, Georgia. In January of 1892 St. Mary Roman Catholic Church completed a wooden domed structure designed by G.L. Norrman on the east side Lee Street between Brannon Street and Taylor Street. The original structure was razed in February 1961 to construct the current church.
St. Mary Catholic Church serves a diverse congregation and hosts faith formation programs to both parishioners and those seeking to learn more about the Catholic faith.